December 5, 2008

My sister is ENGAGED!!

My big sister, Meredith just got engaged last night! Well, technically they were engaged a while ago and are well on their way to planning the wedding. It was a sudden engagement and wedding seeing as I only got married less than a month ago, but we are all so excited for her! We love her fiance, he is an amazing and sweet guy and they are a perfect match. The wedding will take place in Austin where they live on January 2nd at The Mansion on Judges' Hill. It is a beautiful location! She got her ring last night because it had to be custom made and it is gorgeous! I can't wait to see it tonight when she comes in town for her bridal shower tomorrow. So much to do, so little time! Congratulations Meredith and Randall! We love you!!
Me and Mer and Mer's gorgeous bling!

1 comment:

BC Bassi said...

Tell Meredith I said congrats on her engagement. How exciting. The place they picked out sounds beautiful and I just love the ring. Oh, glad to hear you and Chad had a great Thanksgiving! :)