May 18, 2009

Mer's Baby Shower


the door hanger I got Mer for Charlotte's room, it says "Shhh.... Princess sleeping!" She told me later her and Randall already bought that same one haha I guess we sisters do really think alike!

Antique baby clothes line








the diaper wreath I made for Mer and Charlotte ( I got to be in charge of decorations)







me, mom and mer

me and mer and our cousin Erin
On Sunday, my mom, my Aunt and me threw my sister a baby shower! It was so fun and Mer and Charlotte got lots of great gifts! Charlotte will make her grand debut in less than a month and we are all on pins and needles waiting for her to arrive!!!

3 comments:

Anna Marie said...

Hey Brenden! :) It is so great to see how amazing you are doing. All of your pictures are beautiful. Congratulations on getting married. I'm in the midst of wedding planning and it's so fun. Love your blog!

Anna Marie said...

Oh and where do you post the html code to put the music on your blog??? I love your playlist!

BC Bassi said...

Wow! What a nice shower. The cake was beautiful! Someone is a really good decorator.