May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend















This past weekend Chad and I packed it up and went to Garner State Park with our friends Katie and Mike. We left bright and early Sunday morning and stayed just one night. We had a blast but we wished we could've stayed longer! We will definitely have to go back again soon and stay for a whole weekend. Chad had never been to Garner before and I've been wanting to take him for a long time. I used to go every summer with my family growing up and I have the best memories from our trips there. I hadn't been since I was 14 and I had forgotten how beautiful the hill country is out there. I can't wait to take our kids there one day and make many more memories :)

2 comments:

The Sweatman Family said...

I love camping and you definately need to stay more than one night! how's your sis doing? she is so behind on this blog thing :o)

BC Bassi said...

How funny. We went to Garner too. We just missed you guys. We were there Tuesday through Thursday before the Memorial Day Weekend. It is a beautiful place.