June 3, 2009

Baby Preston Shoffit has arrived!




On June 1, 2009 our dear friends Andi and Adam welcomed their first baby! His name is Preston Wayne Shoffit and he weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz and was 20 in. long. Andi and I were bestfriends through high school and she introduced Chad and I. They now live in Oklahoma but we try to keep in touch. Andi was induced Sunday night and Monday morning I called to see if the baby had been born yet. She was still in labor through all of Monday but her husband Adam kept me updated through the whole day! Each centimeter she dialated he sent me a text and then one when she started pushing! I wish we could visit them in the hospital but we are going to make a trip up to see the happy family soon. We love you guys and we are so happy you have a new baby boy to love! Congratulations!!

2 comments:

BC Bassi said...

He is adorable. I love newborns.

The Sweatman Family said...

What a cute baby boy!! I am jealous he has hair!!!