June 8, 2009

Crazy 8's

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Meeting my very first niece on Wednesday!!!!
2. Picking Chad up at the airport on Friday :) :)
3. My friend Katie coming over tomorrow to take the girls to the pool with me
4. Hanging out with my family while Mer has the baby
5. Going to Austin this weekend so Chad can meet Charlotte
6. All the weddings we are going to in August and September
7. Getting curtains for our apartment
8. Having a baby one day

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Missed Chad
2. Layed in the pool at my parents
3. Took a shower
4. Showed Nicole all my new decor for the apartment
5. Worked out
6. Talked to Chad on the phone
7. Looked at cars on the internet
8. Went to bed by 10:30

8 things I wish I could do
1. Have a perfect body and eat whatever I want
2. Go on a honeymoon this summer
3. Also, go on vacations to wherever we want whenever we want
4. Have Chad home already
5. Dance well

6. Own a house
7. Buy a new car this week
8. Get a puppy

8 shows I watch:
1. The Bachelor/Bachelorette (my sister's friend Robbie is on The Bachelorette this season!!)
2. Reba
3. Here Come the Newlyweds
4. Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood
5. The Young and the Restless
6. Chelsea Lately
7. Desperate Housewives
8. The Hills/ The City

2 comments:

The Sweatman Family said...

Go to your "dashboard" and click on "settings" and the click on "publishing" link. you can change it there. You will have to foward the new url to everyone b/c your current link won't work anymore. you won't loose our page, but you will have to re-add the blogs you are following to your page if you have that.

The Sweatman Family said...

Well done girlie!! Thanks :o)