June 10, 2009

Introducing Charlotte Grace Owen!!!

























Miss Charlotte Grace Owen was born today at 1:02 p.m. She weighed 7lbs exactly and is 19 1/2 inches long. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and is absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!! Meredith went into the hospital last night and was induced early this morning. She had a quick labor and was such a trooper! She did an amazing job and I am so proud of her! I drove up last night and just had today to (hopefully) see her be born. I am so lucky and thankful I got to see this precious girl on the day she was born. I left Austin at 4 and was home by 6:30. Chad kept texting me to see how Mer and Charlotte were doing and I'm so sad he had to miss the birth of his niece. He will be home Friday night and we'll drive up on Saturday morning to spend time with the happy family. Congratulations Meredith, Randall and big brother Evan!! And happy birthday, Charlotte we love you to pieces!

3 comments:

BC Bassi said...

Yahoo! Tell Meredith & Randall I said congrats! She is beautiful! :)

The Sweatman Family said...

Thanks for posting pictures of precious Charlotte so quickly!! I think I was bugging Mer with my text messages :o) We are so happy for them!! How does it feel to be an Aunt?! I can't wait to go see her!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my, your niece is so gorgeous! Your sister looks incredible too. I only hope that I can look half as good after Noah gets here AND that he sleeps through the night so quickly.

Tell the boy hello for us. Aaron is totally enjoying Father's Day- even eating up the attention a little. LOL!