June 16, 2009

Weekend in Austin


































Last Friday night I picked Chad up at the airport and we were SOO excited to see eachother! It was so good to see him and to have him home. I still get excited every day to hang out at night, I can't believe he is back! It really doesn't feel like home without him here. Then, bright and early on Saturday morning we got up and drove to Austin to visit Mer, Randall, Evan and of course Charlotte! My parents were still there but my Dad rode back with us to Spring on Sunday and my mom stayed until this afternoon. We had such a good time hanging out with them. It was a super layed-back weekend. I held Charlotte as much as I could and Mer and Randall are adjusting fabulously! Our little Charlotte is the best baby in the world. She only cries when she is hungry and already sleeps through the night! She only wakes up once to eat and then sleeps in! They gave her her first bath while we were there and she wasn't a fan. She loves to be burrito wrapped a.k.a. swaddled and she is the most precious baby in the world. We had a blast and I can't wait to see her again!

4 comments:

BC Bassi said...

Glad you got your hubby back and had such a great weekend. You look so happy. Charlotte is beautiful. I love newborns. Don't you just wish they would stay that little forever.

Christy said...

congrats auntie, she is beautiful!

The Sweatman Family said...

I am SO jealous she is only waking up once a night and sleeping in!! Reese didn't do any of that until she was 3 months old!! I can tell you are so proud of her "Aunt B"!!

Brenden and Chad said...

oh yes, i am very proud of her!!