September 3, 2009

Come Fall......

I don't know what it is, but it could be the exhausting heat we've all had to endure down here in the lone star state this summer, or the crazy busyness of these last few months but I am so excited for Fall and Winter I can barely stand it. So, I updated our blog to a fall background and here is a list of 11 things I am looking forward to in the coming months!

1. Going shopping for a fall/winter wardrobe
2. Getting Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas decorations for the apartment
3. Wedding season being OVER!
4. Chad's birthday on October 16th
5. Carving pumpkins
6. Halloween... (maybe even throwing a Halloween party??)
7.Our first wedding anniversary on November 7th!
8. Thanksgiving!
9. Getting a REAL (for my first time ever) Christmas tree and decorating it
10. Making gingerbread houses :) :) and doing LOTS of Christmas festivities this year, (including going to see the Nutcracker ballet, going to the lighting of the Christmas tree downtown, iceskating, and driving through Prestonwood to look at all the Christmas lights) Since last year was so hectic between weddings, Chad graduating, and moving back to our hometown from Dallas, we hardly had time for any fun holiday stuff at all.
11. CHRISTMAS!!

Since we don't really get much of the beautiful fall foliage down here, I thought I would post some pictures of what I would love to see!











Pretty, huh?? Makes you wish you lived somewhere with all FOUR seasons.....

1 comment:

BC Bassi said...

I am excited too. In fact I already bought a few things for my fall wardrobe. I love cold weather clothes but I feel pretty silly and hot wearing them now.