September 3, 2009

Happy 30th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

On September 1st, my wonderful parents had their 30th anniversary! To celebrate, they invited Chad and I to dinner with them and we had a great time drinking wine, eating yummy food and laughing. I made them a chocolate cake with "Happy 30th Anniversary" written on it, which I will not post pictures of because it didn't look half as good as it tasted. Being the sweet parents they are, they loved it and I am so blessed to have such wonderful role models in life and in marriage. Now that I am married myself it gives me a new appreciation for their love and devotion to one another. Congratulations, Mom and Dad we love you so much and we are so glad we got to spend your big day celebrating with you!! XOXO

(This was taken shortly after my parents were married when my Dad graduated from The Fire Acadamy)

1 comment:

BC Bassi said...

30 years; that's awesome! Your parents are so cute. :)