October 27, 2009

Baby News

Yesterday we had our 2nd doctor's appointment. On our first appointment, I wasn't measuring as far along as the dr. thought I was and the ultrasound just showed the gestational sac, so we had to come back in two weeks to see how things were developing. So yesterday, we saw the fetal pole and we went to get an internal ultrasound. The dr.'s office called today and said there was definitely a heartbeat and our little baby is measuring at 6wks. 5days. We go back in 2 more weeks and they will give us a copy of the ultrasound so I will try to post it. The due date looks to be June 17, which is what my sister's due date was!! Too funny! Everything looks great, it just looks like I found out I was pregnant really early! We can't wait for our sweet baby to arrive.

4 comments:

BC Bassi said...

Yeah! We are so excited. I'm glad everything is okay. Wow, you guys did find out early!

Melissa said...

I am so happy!!! Yay! Still praying for you.

How neat it's the same due date!

The Sweatman Family said...

Yea!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

bcfamily said...

Hey Brenden,
I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address. We wanted to take out our last name from the address. If you want to view our blog please go to http://bcfamilymemories.blogspot.com/.

Thanks,
Christina