December 7, 2009

12 week Dr. appt.

Last Thursday we got another ultrasound. The baby looks perfect! The neck measurement was great, the brain looked perfect and the baby was measuring right on time. We won't go back to the Doctor until the beginning of January, when I'll be 16 weeks. Then the appointment after that is to find out the sex. Tomorrow I will be in my 2nd trimester! At the doctor appointment, we got a DVD made of the baby and now we can watch it moving around and it's little heartbeat any time we want. We've been showing it off to friends and family and we're so proud. Unfortunately, I can't upload it to the computer :( But it is really cute and jumping around and even sucking or trying to suck it's little thumb. Only 2 more trimesters to go, can't believe how fast it is going by.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love my dvd from my ultrasound. I still watch it. It is so amazing. Congrats again!

The Sweatman Family said...

I think you are having a girl!!!