December 15, 2009

14 Weeks

Well, I've made it to the 2nd trimester! Still no baby bump yet, and I think I MIGHT be feeling a little baby twitch now and then, but not sure. I did have to stop watching the twins this week, because my Doctor's office said I can't lift anything over 10 lbs. I have just been taking it easy and I have a few options on making some extra cash, so that is good, even though the pay cut will be tough. We go back to the doctor the beginning of January for our 16 week appointment. It seems like I will never start to show and I am very anxious waiting for all the fun stuff to begin! Hope I get that 2nd trimester burst of energy soon, I sure could use it!!!

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

I didn't think I would be posting these, since it's just baby bloat but here are my baby bump pictures so far!


8 weeks 5 days



11 weeks


14 weeks, am I showing yet??

3 comments:

The Sweatman Family said...

Loving the belly picts!! Why can't you lift more than 10 pounds though? Pregnant women lift their kids all the time...

Anyways- I can't believe you are already in the 2nd trimester!

Melissa said...

Wow.. you are showing! How fun!!!

I can't believe they told you not to lift more than 10 lbs. Are they being cautious for any reason? Merry Christmas!

Thayn Family said...

you are totally showing Bren! Look at your pictures once again and if you dont see a baby bump growing you are crazy! Theres a little bay in there getting bigger and bigger... so exciting!!!!