December 5, 2009

Dreams

Ever since we found out we're expecting, Chad has been having dreams about the baby. When we wake up in the morning the first thing he says is "I had a dream about the baby last night!" It's really cute. It's funny, because in every dream the baby looks different. The other night he dreamt it had really big brown eyes (he said they were almost weirdly big) and it looked kind of hispanic or ethnic! He said it was really cute though. Then this morning he said he had a really vivid dream that it was a boy and it had light hair and lighter skin and it was the cutest thing he had ever seen in his life. He kept going on and on about how cute it was. Then he said we laid him on a pillow when he was just 2 days old and he started crawling off of it. I haven't really had any dreams about the baby yet, but in all my dreams I am always still pregnant and as far along as I am in real life. I figure I will start dreaming about the actual baby more when I get a little farther along and can feel the kicks.

1 comment:

Thayn Family said...

Its so fun to imagine what your baby is going to look like for 9 months. I promise, when that day finally arrives, you will be amazed bc that kind of perfection is unimaginable!