January 3, 2010

New Years

This New Years Eve, we met up with Kara and David at her sister's house and went with a bunch of people to a hibachi grill. The place was pretty good, but it took forever to get our food. I hadn't eaten much that day, since we had been out shopping for dress clothes for Chad all day. By the time I got my food, and ate about half, I was having horrible stomach cramps. It felt like my stomach was folded over about 4 times, it was horrible. So we cut our night short, and Chad and I headed home after we ate. We made it home just in time to catch the ball drop on TV and we had a nice New Years kiss. I love New Years, and it has a special meaning for me and Chad because New Years 2002 we shared our very first kiss. Hard to believe that was 8 years ago, and here we are married with a baby on the way. We spent New Years Day just being lazy and we caught a movie with our friends Jaclyn and Damon. We finally saw The Blindside and it was pretty good, despite the fact that I fell asleep since it was a later movie. I am looking forward to 2010 and everything this next year will bring!!! Hope everyone had a great New Years!

1 comment:

Thayn Family said...

You fell asleep Bren? HAHA, I didnt know that. So let's see... you didnt make it through The Morgans, Avatar or Blindside. LOL... I love you