February 3, 2010

ABC's of Me

I am Tagging Tonya, Christina and Jaclyn
A -Age: 23
B -Bed size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: Handwashing our pots and pans
D- Dog's Name: No doggies until we have a house and backyard
E- Essential starts to your day: Since I've been pregnant, breakfast
F- Favorite Color: Depends on my mood
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Depends on what kind of jewelry
H- Height: 5'3"
I- Instruments you play:None
J- Job Title: Currently housewife and baby maker, ha!
K- Kids: One in the works
L-Living Arrangements: An apartment with my husband
M- Moms name: Paula
N- Nicknames: Chad calls me baby, babe, sweetheart, babybop, my love then besides him I have had a lot throughout the years: bren, bren bren, britches, Queen B, B, Bdawg, Brenster, Brendi
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: Complications from Bronchitis about 4 yrs ago.
P- Pet Peeve: Rude people, unsolicited advice!!!
Q- Quote from a movie: "Is this heaven?" "No, it's Iowa" from Field of Dreams
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: My big sister, Meredith
T- Time you wake up: Early these days b/c I have to pee
U- Underwear: Vicoria's Secret boy shorts
V- Vegetable you dislike: black eyed peas aren't my fav
W- Ways you run late: Can't figure out what to wear
X- X-rays you've had: wisdom teeth, lungs
Y- Yummy food you make: enchiladas, lasagna spirals, lasagna, spaghetti w/ meatballs, shrimp jambalaya, chocolate mousse
Z- Zoo Favorite: All of them, I love the Zoo!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Prepare yourself for the most unsolicited advice you will ever receive in the coming year. It can be challenging. I hope you are feeling well. You look great!