April 19, 2010

24

This saturday I turned 24! Chad woke me up at 7:52 a.m. (the time I was born) to wish me Happy Birthday :) We made french toast for breakfast then headed to The Woodlands mall to spend some of my birthday money. We mostly went into baby stores (Janie and Jack... love that store) and maternity stores. I got a couple of good deals on some maternity tops and a pair of khaki capri's and then we went to the movies at Market Street and saw Date Night. It was pretty funny! What might have even been slightly more entertaining was the fact that Mr. Graham did some crazy moves through the whole movie! Chad and I were cracking up. Then we went to one of my favs, Tommy Bahama's for dinner, yum! We stuffed ourselves then went home and rented a movie and ate my birthday cake Chad had gotten me. It was a great birthday spent with my favorite two boys :)

Us at dinner

Me and my bday cake, Chad got me all blue candles this year :)

Sunday we went to church and then just hung out at the apartment and had a lazy day since it was stormy all day. Then we had my parents, Chad's parents and Kara and David (Chad's brother and his wife) over and we all went to my birthday dinner at Goodson's. Of course the pregnant girl picks one of the top 10 places to "pig out" in Houston ;) Then we headed back to our apartment for cake and icecream. My Dad kept up the tradition of making his famous chocolate sheet cake for my birthday. We always have so much fun hanging out with the fam. I got many sweet text messages, calls, and cards from family and friends for my birthday. I am one lucky girl!! Thanks to all my wonderful family and friends and especially my hubby for making my birthday so special!





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Brenden!!! You look great!