April 14, 2010

31 Weeks

31 weeks down, 9 to go! This weekend was busy again. We started on Graham's nursery, got it painted and hung a few things on the wall. I can't wait to finish it! We really love it so far, Chad is always saying, "wanna go look in the nursery again?" It's our favorite room now :) We are getting very excited to meet Mr. Graham! We think he is getting excited to meet us too, because last night when we felt him, we pushed on him a little and he pushed back. It was so neat. He has had the hiccups a few times that I've felt and he his starting to roll a bunch.

Friday night we went to the Drive-In. We love going there, and it's so cheap! The only problem I have is staying awake for both movies, especially now. We ate some candy during the movie and I think I gave Graham a sugar rush because he moved non-stop for a long time... oops!! I was kind of scared I did some damage, but he seems to be fine :)

Then Saturday, we painted the nursery with the help of Chad's parents. They were such a big help, we couldn't have done it without them! Chad's Dad was especially good with getting the corners because he used to work for a homebuilder. Then that night me and Chad hit up Hobby Lobby and picked up a few decorative items for the walls. I have big ideas for the room, so I can't wait to finish it. Sunday my parents got home from their cruise so we had them over for enchiladas and showed them the nursery.

Last night, we took a tour of the hospital where I'll be delivering. We've heard really great things about the hospital, so I feel like I will be in good hands. We got lots of info and it really made it seem real that we will be back there in just a few weeks!


How your baby's growing:

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

See what your baby looks like this week.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, it seems like yesterday when Aaron and I toured the hospital where Noah was born. I love the nursery. It's gorgeous! So is your new place. I am so excited for you guys!!