April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

This year my sister and her family came into town for Easter since our parents were leaving for a caribbean cruise Sunday. We had a blast with our family this weekend and I always feel so blessed to have such wonderful families after spending time with them. We have been busy, busy, busy this week moving and I am happy to say we are in our new apartment and all moved in! We even set up Graham's crib! ( I will post pictures soon...) Saturday afternoon my parents, Mer and Randall and the kiddos stopped by to check out our new apartment, then we headed to my parents for Easter dinner. We had lots of yummy food and apple pie and icecream for dessert. Then we hung out in the backyard in the hot tub ( dont' worry, I didn't get all the way in ;) Then when we woke up the next day we had a delicious breakfast and Mer and Randall and Evan and Charlotte joined Chad and I for church.











After church, we went back to our parents house and had lunch and layed out by the pool until Mer and Randall had to hit the road. Then, later that evening we went to Chad's Grandparent's house for hamburgers and hot dogs. It was a great Easter and we were so glad we had wonderful families to share it with.










3 comments:

The Sweatman Family said...

Bren, you are looking great and you have a beautiful family!

bcfamily said...

Glad you guys are all moved in. Can't wait to see your new place especially the nursery! Looks like you had a great Easter. I think you guys were at Chad's family when we got to my dad's house because I didn't see you car.

Melissa said...

What a beautiful family. Happy Easter!