April 26, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was nice and low-key. Saturday morning we woke up and decided to head to my parents house to hang out in the pool. We spent the day floating in the pool and grilling out. We decided to stay the night and had a delicious steak dinner complete with brownie sundaes for dessert.... yum!!! We played a game of girls v. boys spaids and then we watched the movie The Lovely Bones (well, me and my mom were the only ones who ended up staying awake... the boys had a little too much fun in the sun) which was pretty creepy and didn't really have an ending we were crazy about, oh well. We hung out in the backyard the majority of Sunday too while my parents ran some errands for my baby shower Saturday. Sunday evening we went home and changed and went to see Chad's grandparents because his Grandmother has been having some back problems. She is doing better now, but still needs some prayers to get back to her normal self. We showed his grandparents the DVD of Graham's latest ultrasound and they even got to feel him moving and kicking a little bit. Overall, it was a great weekend. Next weekend will be more eventful. I have my babyshower Saturday (Can't wait!!!) and then my Dad's birthday Sunday.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope you have so much fun at your shower. I need your address! PLEASE!

Prayers for Chad's Grandma coming your way...
M.