May 11, 2010

35 Weeks & Dr. Appointment

So I am now 35 weeks! We had a doctor's appointment today, and from now on we will be going every week. Today they gave me the Strep B test and checked to see if I was dialated at all. We found out I am not dialated yet, but my cervix has thinned out a lot.The doctor said it doesn't mean he will be early for sure, but it is a pretty good indicator, which really surprised me! Apparently I have been having contractions that I have been unaware of. I have also been having quite a bit of swelling in my hands, feet, ankles and legs. It was really bad Sunday night. My doctor didn't seem too concerned about it yet. I am anxious to see if I make any more progress by our appointment next week. Chad seems to think I will for sure be a couple of weeks early at least. We will see! We are going to get the hospital bags packed and ready this week and make sure the carseat is installed correctly. For some reason I have a nagging feeling I am forgetting something huge in preparation for Graham's arrival, I just don't know what! I have been pretty bad about doing my weekly belly pictures, so here is me and Graham at 35 weeks...

5 comments:

The Sweatman Family said...

OMG! You have the cutest belly!!

bcfamily said...

35 weeks! Wow, you are almost there! I am soooo excited! Can't wait to met Mr. Gramham. You look so cute and I love his little outfit hanging up in the background. That's the outfit you are bringing him home in, right?

The Pokornys said...

Yeah, it is the outfit I was planning on bringing him home in... although it may be way to big! I will bring a smaller one just in case!

The Pokornys said...

Yeah, it is the outfit I was planning on bringing him home in... although it may be way to big! I will bring a smaller one just in case!

Melissa said...

You look gorgeous! Just try to enjoy the last few weeks and be careful with your salt intake. It will help with the swelling. (I am sure you already know this!)

I can't wait for you guys to meet the little boy growing in you.

PS I think that nagging feeling is common. You probably didn't forget anything- just anxiety.