May 11, 2010

Mother's Day!

Mother's day was fun-filled with lots of family time. We spent all of Saturday at my parents just hanging out in the backyard in the pool (everyone's favorite thing to do in the summer) and ate way too much. We grilled burgers and hotdogs for lunch then had pizza for dinner and watched a movie all together. After the movie Chad and I headed home and we went to church in the morning and back to my parents for lunch. We again ate way too much and had grilled chicken, potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and chocolate cake... delicious! Then, Mer and Randall needed to head back to Austin but first stopped by our apartment to check out Graham's nursery.

That evening, we went to Chad's parents for dinner and had a great time with his side. His grandparents, Aunt and Uncle and Kara and David were all there and we again had a delicous meal of chicken spaghetti, his parents even made us a whole batch to take home! Yum!! We had brownies and icecream for dessert and I definitely feel like I gained about 20lbs. this weekend.... oops!

It was so sweet of everyone to include me on the Mother's Day celebrations even though I'm technically still a Mother-to be. Chad brought home a dozen red roses, the sweetest card and an adorable outfit for Graham. My Mom and Dad gave me a sweet card a beautiful plant for our apartment and Mer and Randall gave Graham an adorable teddy bear. Chad's parents gave me a touching card and loaded us up with some more diapers and wipes and bath items. Graham also got some cute socks from Chad's Aunt Jennifer. I also got lots of sweet texts. So nice! Can't wait until next year when I can celebrate with my little boy :) Here are some pictures of our niece Charlotte hanging out in the backyard and the pool. My sister was trying to get a good picture of her for her birthday party invites. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!





1 comment:

The Sweatman Family said...

So fun!! I can't believe he will be here in just 5 weeks!!