May 4, 2010

My Baby Shower!!

Saturday was such a great day! It started off wonderful when we realized Chad got some of his commission in! Definitely helping with the financial stress being lifted :) Then I had my wonderful baby shower! It was really the cutest shower I'd ever been to. I couldn't believe all the hard work that went into it. I was overwhelmed by all the people that came to help celebrate our baby. We were spoiled with a ton of wonderful baby supplies and we are so thankful to everyone for their generosity and thoughtfulness.





Adorable and delicious cake!!

Candy Bar for guest favors





Love the starfish

Everyone signed the picture frame and gave us advice cards... such a sweet idea

nothing says boy like pee pee teepees!

the wonderful hostesses!!















1 comment:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!