June 30, 2010

Father's Day Weekend





This post is a little late, but we had a wonderful Father's Day weekend and I think Chad had great first Father's Day. We started the weekend off right by surprising Chad with a pair of Sperry's that he has been wanting for forever. Then, Saturday morning, Graham and me presented Chad with another gift... a camo diaper bag. We also got him two cards, one from me and one from Graham :) I can't say enough what a wonderful father Chad is. He has been so amazing not only since Graham was born but throughout my whole pregnancy. He didn't miss one doctor's appointment. He was always so supportive of me and had to carry the load of being the sole breadwinner when I had to quit my job due to complications from the pregnancy. He was amazing through the delivery and hospital stay and taking care of me after the baby was born. And now that Graham is here he is the proudest Daddy in the world. It melts my heart to see my two boys together. And Graham is already a daddy's boy. It is so precious. We love you, Chad!!! Thank you for being such an amazing husband and Daddy. We are so glad you are ours.

For Father's Day we hung out at my parents and Chad's parents, then me and Chad went out for mexican while my parents watched Graham. It was so hard leaving him but we had a nice date night :) Thanks mom and dad!!








Chad's presents from Graham and I:








A few of my favorite shots of Chad as a Daddy:









No comments: