July 15, 2010

4th Of July















This is pretty late, but we had a great 4th. We went to my parents for a bit and hung out in the pool, and ate burgers and hotdogs and red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing and blue sugar crystals that I made for the occasion. Then we went to Chad's Aunt and Uncles for a family party. They have such a huge family and it's so fun to hang out with them. Graham got no attention of course ;) Then we all headed to Tomball to watch the fireworks show. Graham was hungry and crying the whole way there and it must be pretty hilarious to see me and Chad try to calm him down in the car. Eventually I got out at a red light and sat in the back with him.When we got there I nursed him in the car before the fireworks started ( thank god for tinted windows!) He was a happy camper the rest of the night. We think he was even trying to watch the fireworks, haha. Overall, it was a great old-fashioned 4th of July!

No comments: