August 17, 2010

2 Month Check-Up

Thursday Graham finally had his check-up. Chad wasn't able to go with us, so I asked Graham's Mimi (my Mom) to go with us because I was nervous about being there with him by myself, since he was going to be getting his shot. He did great though! We are doing Dr. Sears' delayed vaccination schedule, so he only had to get the mouth drops and one shot this time. It was so sad when he got his shot, I was up by his head holding his little hands, and when they stuck him he looked so surprised then starting crying :( Poor little guy! He calmed down pretty quick though.
Here are his 2 month stats:
Weight: 11 pounds, 5.1 ounces- 50th percentile
Height: 22.75 inches- 50th percentile
Head circumference: 39.75 cm- 50th percentile
At one month his height, weight and head were all 25th percentile, I am so proud he is now in the 50th!! And he is perfectly porportional :) We knew he was perfect already though, as his Grandma says, hehe :)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I am so dreading those doctor check ups!!! Do you like your pediatrician?? I am thinking about doing a delayed schedule as well and I want a good doctor who will support that!

KatieO said...

he's such a cutie!

Melissa said...

Oh man, wait until he is 12 months and strong enough to push you and the nurse away. Yikes!

Those shots are so much more painful for the parents but so important.

I am glad to see the boy is healthy. I have a gift for you on my hutch and I really need to send it like yesterday.

Thayn Family said...

What a big beautiful healthy boy he is! Good job Mama :)