August 30, 2010

Lazy Weekend

This weekend was pretty low-key. Usually I love to go out to eat on Friday, but we cooked at the house which was uncharacteristically fine with me :) Saturday morning Chad made us eggs and pancakes which was so yummy then around 3 we wanted to get out of the house so we went to B.J.'s and had a drink and shared an appetizer. I am in love with their frozen peach drink, soo good.

Our friends Jamie and Eric invited us over for dinner and we had fun visiting with them. When Graham got tired, we headed home and put him to bed. He has been doing sooo good in his room!!! He has been sleeping through the night until at least 4:30 sometimes until 6:30!!

Sunday we were bad and skipped church again because we just didn't get it together in time. I wish we would've gone. We ended up having a super lazy Sunday and stayed in all day until we went to our friends Sean and Erica's for dinner. We grilled fajitas, which were so good and had a great time. It's nice to just have some down time on the weekend. Just being lazy with my husband and baby is all I need :) Hope everyone had a great weekend too! We didn't take any pictures this weekend, but here's one from this week, love his onesie it says "Who needs superheroes when I have Mom?" :) Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Lazy weekends are the best, right? I will have to try the frozen peach drink at BJ's.