August 30, 2010

Shaping Up

The past two weeks, I have been getting my booty in gear and working out. I am sad to say I gained about 50 lbs. (well, 49 ;)) while pregnant with our little munchkin. I have lost 35 lbs. so far, but I still have another 15 to go before I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I would love to lose another 20-25 though since I wanted to lose a few lbs. before I got pregnant. I have been working out at our church, they have a family life center, so we got a month membership. They have free classes so I have been going to the "body blasters" class (which Chad's parents attend too!) and pilates. Altogether its 4 times a week. On pilates days Graham stays home with his Daddy but on body blasters days we all go and Chad works out in the weight room while Graham and I go to class. Graham is pretty much happy to hang in his stroller while Momma works out and then during the laps, he goes along with me :) Another bonus is that Graham gets to see his grandparents and his Grandma helps out if he starts crying during class ;) My goal is to get back down to a good weight by November, since we just booked a vacation for our 2nd anniversary!!! ( More on that later...) Here are some cute pictures I took last week after class!
Graham and PePaw watching basketball
They are crazy about this little guy!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh you are so lucky to have the gym. We still can't figure out a time to get me to the gym with both of us working long hours.

Luckily I went back to pre-preggo weight immediately after but I have some jiggly parts I want to get rid of, so hopefully soon a solution will present itself.

Either way- you look gorgeous!