September 3, 2010

Happy 3 Months, Graham!



Wow, has it really been 3 months? I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast our baby is growing. Being Graham's mother is an absolute joy and blessing. I can't believe God entrusted us with this beautiful baby, but I am so thankful He did. I truly feel blessed beyond measure. I am SO proud that I am his Mommy! Here is what Graham has been up to this month:

Still loves his swing

Loves being held, and will now cry if I put him down and walk away sometimes (SO sad)

Doesn't like when he can't see Mommy (I catch him staring at me all the time, soo cute)

Watches me if I am in the room moving around

Loves his crib mobile

LOVES his paci

Still loves being swaddled at night and for naps

Taking 3 naps a day plus catnaps throughout the day

Hasn't rolled over again, but almost did

Isn't a big fan of tummy time ( We need to work on that more)

Still exclusively nursing, now about every 3-4 hours

Sleeping through the night!!! Doing SOO good at night time :)

Wearing 3 month clothes for several weeks now

Loves sucking on his fingers

Losing hair on the back of his head

Has laughed a several times now, melts my heart!

Loves bathtime now, and swimming

That is about it for now! We go back to the dr. soon for more shots since we're doing the delayed vaccine schedule. Happy 3 months, bubbas!! Mommy and Daddy love you so so much.

No comments: