October 1, 2010

On our own

 Today my husband came through the door like this....

Because later today he would be leaving like this.....

That's right..... October is here and I am officially a hunting widow. It's Graham's and momma's first night all on our own. I have faith in us, we will do great with out daddy, but he will be missed! After 5 days a week of being by myself with the bambino, by the weekend I am very grateful for the extra pair of hands. It doesn't help matters that our sweet, perfect "sleeping through the night" baby has been waking up several times thoughout the night the whole week. Teething has begun, I am afraid. I picked up some highly recommended teething tablets and he slept until almost 5 this morning! Hope that happens again tonight, we will see.... Have fun daddy and hurry home we will miss you!

1 comment:

bcfamily said...

That's funny! Good luck! I know you guys will do fine. Can't wait to see you on Monday!