November 8, 2010

Our 2 year Anniversary!


Our Wedding Day!!! November 7, 2008






Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary!! 2 years, hard to believe, but it's been an amazing adventure so far and I can't wait for all the adventures to come. To celebrate, we decided to skip a super fancy dinner this year and just have a low-key weekend. We spent Saturday all day at the outlet mall because we both badly needed winter clothes. It was a successful trip, Chad joked on the way home that we gave the economy a stimulus boost, haha :) Then we headed to my parents for steaks and to see my Aunt Patti and Grandaddy that had come into town last minute! It was so great to see Grandaddy and Graham together again, and Graham gave everyone a show by rolling over a whole bunch. Last week during his nap, he rolled from his back to his tummy, so he has been practicing that lately and has both rolls mastered. So proud of him and he is so proud of himself, it's so cute!
Graham shopping with Mom and Dad, he was so good!

On Sunday, we went to church and then went to Chad's parents for lunch and to visit. Then we came home and Chad was so sweet and let me take a long nap while he took care of Graham. That evening, my parents came over and babysat Graham while we went to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. I have to say, Graham is started seperation anxiety way early. Everytime we leave (or I leave I should say) he cries and cries. It's so sad. As soon as I pick him up he stops, just likew a switch. Poor baby. Anyway, we just went to an italian restaurant near by that we hadn't been to before. After dinner and a yummy dessert, we headed home to find our baby sleeping away... after we left he cried for awhile but the bouncer put him to sleep :) It was a great weekend and I am so proud to be the wife of the most amazing husband!
Graham and his Daddy at church



Our little fam


Graham and Momma

Headed out for dinner

Happy Anniversary to us!

Add caption



1 comment:

bcfamily said...

Happy anniversary. Crazy two years already. Time goes by so fast. I am glad you guys had a nice night. Graham loves his mommy. It is sad when you leave but don't you love being loved by your baby.