November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks

This year, we went to Tyler for Thanksgiving! We've been switching off every year, so it's been 2 years since we've been there (about a year before I got pregnant! Crazy how much changes in 2 years!!) Although we missed not seeing Chad's family for Thanksgiving this year, I was happy that Graham's first Thanksgiving was in Tyler, and he got to meet my extended family!! We drove up Wednesday morning and stayed until Friday morning. I had forgotten what a pretty drive it was, and Graham did great in the car both ways! Unfortunately, the nights weren't so great, because Graham has his first tooth coming through, so we were up both nights with him. We were sharing a hotel room with my parents, so Mr. Graham kept us all awake! Chad had to make an emergency run to CVS at 3 in the morning on the second night, for some baby orajel. My parents were happy to help us, and he finally got back to sleep. All in all, it was a great Thanksgiving, and we have so much to be thankful for this year!















"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That little bear outfit is just precious!

The Pokornys said...

Thanks! I got it at Carter's they have lots of them, in all different colors. I thought white made it look like a polar bear, haha