November 17, 2010

Roly-Poly

The other day, I put Graham down on his blanket to play while I did my make-up. There is a doorway from his room to our bathroom, so I put him down by it so I could see him. He was playing happily, and just when I was finishing up, I hear him fussing. I go in there to see what's wrong and he's not on his blanket! I look to the right, and don't see him. This is a first for me, and I am starting to panic, thinking "where the heck is he? he can't even crawl!!" I look to my left, and sure enough, there he is. See for yourself....

Playing happily
And he's off
Nowhere to be found
Playing his first game of hide 'n seek I guess

Hi Mom!

Crazy kid... I have a feeling I'm gonna be in trouble with this boy....


1 comment:

The Sweatman Family said...

I love your story board of this :) Too cute!