November 17, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well now that it's almost to next weekend, I guess I should post about last weekend, ha! We had a packed schedule again, which makes it go by fast. Friday night we went to our friends to have pizza and play board games. We played a game called Moods, and it was hilarious. First time we played, and I finished dead last, but that's ok. Saturday, I made us pancakes for breakfast (the only day of the week I cook breakfast ;) then we headed to our house to look at the progress, and met both of our parents there, then we all went to lunch at our new favorite mexican restaurant. Saturday night we went to our friends couples babyshower and Graham was being a little pill, so we had to leave early. It was the cutest shower though! They are doing the nursery in a Dr. Seuss theme, so everything was Dr. Seuss, so fun! They are having a boy also, so many boys! Graham will have no lack of friends his age!! :) Sunday, Chad left early in the morning, and went hunting for the day, while Me and our friends Nicole and Jamie (Chad was hunting with Nicole's hubby) hit up the Nutcracker Market. It was my first time to go, and we had two babies with us, Graham and Ayden (Jamie's baby). Luckily both strollers fit in my trunk! We had to park waaay far away, then when we got up there, found out we had to check our strollers, we couldn't bring them in! We were forced to lug around our huge diaper bags and 15 lb. babies for 2 hours! Our arms defintely got quite the workout. It was worth it though. I found some super cute Christmas ornaments, and a monogrammed hand towel with a "P" on it. I got inspired to make our Chrismtas decorations all silver and cream this year! Can't wait to see it all come together in our new house!! :) Somehow we didn't take harldy any pictures this weekend. I only have two (one I stole from facebook) ....
At Kelley and Jared's baby shower. Graham and this adorable baby are only 2 days apart. This is right after Graham spit up all over the floor... Notice the bib ;)


Graham and Ayden passed out on the way home from the Nutcraker Market. They were such good sports! Shop 'til you drop, right?!


No comments: