December 3, 2010

6 Months Old!

Happy 6 month birthday, Graham!!! 6 months, how did that happen?!?! We can't imagine our lives any different and I can't believe Graham is half way through his first year! This past week, he got his first tooth. The bottom left one (his left) and he is so close to getting the other one in. I can see it just below the surface, but can't yet feel it. Poor Graham has had a rough time teething. We have gotten very little sleep around here these past couple of weeks, and Chad and I are pretty much running on fumes. I am praying that after this tooth comes in, we get a break and our sweet baby will sleep through the night once more. The past 3 or 4 nights, the only way he will sleep is with me holding him all night long in our bed. Doesn't make for a very restful night for anyone! Graham also had a doctor appointment today and got some shots :( Not a fun day for the little baby. Here is what Graham's been up to:

-Rolling over both ways, rolls all over the place, it's so cute
-Starting rice cereal
-Trying to ween him from the swaddle
-Got his first tooth in
-Still nursing, about every 4 hours
-Can sit supported and unsupported for a couple seconds
-Loves to stand! Wants to stand more than sit and fusses sometimes when you try to sit him down
-Loves to jump!
- Still loves the paci
-Laughs, smiles and giggles constantly
-Grabs objects
-Loves to grab at faces and started pinching sometimes
-Loves my hair, he always plays with it while nursing, it's so sweet! Also loves to grab handfuls of it and put it in his mouth when I'm holding him-- gets my hair all slobbery-- lovely!
-Such a Mama's boy-- and I love it :)
-Touches and turns the pages of books when I'm reading to him
- Got weighed today at his doctor appointmet he is 14 lbs. 9.3 oz. (hovering at 10th percentile for a while now)

So many fun, cute things he is doing these days. I'm sure I am forgetting many things, but I am very sleep deprived, so forgive me! I will post a picture tomorrow also. Happy 6 months, bubbas!!! We love you to the moon and back!!!

2 comments:

BCfamily said...

Man, sounds tough. Hopefully he will get that other tooth in soon and will be feeling better. I can't believe he is about to have two teeth. He beat Garek.

Kelly Grant said...

Cute cute!! 6 months was THE GLORY AGE for us!!! Sorry little man is having such pain teething, its no fun!!!