January 3, 2011

7 Months Old!

 This past month has flown by, and I think Graham has changed the most so far in this last month! We just fall more in love with him everyday. I was telling one of my bestfriends, Kirby, today how much fun it is to watch your baby do new things. It's so amazing to watch them master a new skill, and practice it over and over. It's crazy how they learn so much all on their own. One day, they just figure something out, many times without much help or prompting. I can't believe one day soon we will be watching Graham take his first steps. Yesterday, while I was putting Graham's laundry away in his nursery, he was playing on the floor rolling all around and he looked so big to me! I wish there was a way to put newborn Graham and Graham now next to eachother to compare how much he's changed in the past 7 months.

-Starting having some formula a couple of weeks ago, mostly one bottle before bed, but sometimes one or two during the day if I need to leave him
-Starting eating baby food! Started off with homemade sweet pototes, but now eats jar baby food since we've been so busy. Eating sweet potatoes, peas, pears and applesauce and loves it all! Even in the past couple days started eating all his baby oatmeal in the morning!!
-Sitting up without support for short periods
-Can be on his hands and knees for short periods
-Doing much better at night with sleep!! Going to bed at 8:30-9:00 and sleeping until at least 4 a.m. most nights.
-Doesn't really use the baby swing anymore
-Wearing size 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers
-Loves getting tickled
-Still loves the paci
-Sleeps with a small stuffed animal
-Is weened from the swaddle!!!! Hallelujah!!!!
- Has two bottom teeth, but no others yet
-Loves being out and about and smiling at people
-Still a big-time Momma's boy
-Can sit up in the shopping cart for short periods
-Loves car rides
-Getting more hair










1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my! Noah is almost 18 months and still wears size 3. Ha! It is amazing how fast they grow. Though I wouldn't go back a day because right now I really enjoy the snuggling and the eskimo kisses I get every night from my little man.