January 27, 2011

Because I'm bored, Graham's Napping and the laundry & dishes are already done :)

55 Things About Me


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30ish
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw? Killers with Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher... loved it!
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Bachelor
5. What do you usually have for breakfast: Cereal
6. What is your middle name? Lauren
7. What food do you dislike? green olives, but I love black olives
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? David Nail or Carrie Underwood
9. What kind of car do you drive? Black Nissan Murano
10. Favorite sandwich? Subway turkey
11. What characteristic do you despise? Negativity
12.Favorite item of clothing? Jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Africa, Italy, France, Ireland, China, Caribbean Celebrity Cruise, Hawaii, NYC, Chicago, Nappa Valley, the list goes on and on.....
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything cute and casual and comfy!!
15. Where would you retire? We've lived here all our lives, so it would be awesome to just have a bunch of vacation  houses all over!! Maybe one day..........
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Chad always does good for my bdays... a couple of years ago he surprised me by taking me to a family friends awesome beach house for the weekend, and then when we lived in Dallas he surprised me by taking me to get a massage, and then to dinner downtown at the Reunion Tower
17.Favorite sport to watch? If I have to, baseball or basketball {LIVE} hate watching sports on TV
18. Farthermost places you are sending this? Not sure!
19.Person you expect to send it back first? Not sure?
20.When is your birthday? April 17, 1986
22.What is your shoe size? 7
23.Pets? None, baby keeps us busy enough for now!
24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Graham has been napping for about 2 hours this morning... that is pretty freaking exciting to me!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom---just ask anybody who knew me!! I walked around half the time with a baby doll in my arms or a pillow up my shirt to pretend I was pregnant.... there is even a famous home video of me delivering a baby...HA!!
26. How are you today?  A little tired, getting over being sick... but excited to go to lunch with friends
27. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's Bliss... heaven in a foil wrapper
28. What is your favorite flower? Hydrangeas
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Valentine's Day & Graham's 1st birthday
30. What is your full name? Brenden Lauren Pokorny
31. What are you listening to right now? The Today Show and the dishwasher running, and the baby monitor
32. What was the last thing you ate?A pop-tart
33. Do you wish on stars? Yes, me and Chad have a thing about it
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
35 How is the weather right now? Chilly and sunny.... as far as I can tell, haven't actually been outside today yet
36 Favorite Restaurants: Rico's Mexican, La Parmigiana, Love eating at restaurants so I'm not too picky!!!
37. Favorite soft drink: Coke
39. Real hair color? Medium Brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Babies and barbies
41. Summer or winter? Like both equally, when one season is ending I'm totally ready for the next to start
42. Hugs or kisses? Both are equally important
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both
44. Coffee or tea? Iced tea
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course.
46. When was the last time you cried? Last night when I was tired and didn't feel good
47. What is under your bed? Not sure
48. What did you do last night? Went for a walk with Graham, cooked dinner, did laundry watched American Idol
49. What are you afraid of? Roaches....yuck... and serial killers
50. Salty or sweet? bitter or hot? Sweet and Hot
51. How many keys on your key ring? 5 or 6 but I only use 3
52. How many years at your current job? Been a Stay at home mom/housewife for over a year now :)
53. Favorite day of the week? Friday
54. How many towns have you lived? Let's see... Spring, TX... College Station, TX... Allen, TX...Denton, TX ...Tomball, TX
55. Do you make friends easily? I think so!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

As I am sitting at home for the 4th day in a row getting over being sick, I am finding this post quite amusing! Especially since it sounds a lot like my days :)

I think the "famous" birth video sounds pretty funny! We need to get together for lunch or a "play date" soon.

I hope you are feeling better!

The Sweatman Family said...

I need to see that video ;)