January 6, 2011

Christmas Day


After we opened presents just us 3, we headed to my parents. We had Christmas dinner, with all my favorites, turkey, dressing, squash casserole, mashed potatoes, Mer made homemade macaroni and cheese, rolls, and lots of yummy desserts including homemade fudge made by myMom and Evan! Then we let the kids open their presents and the adults exchanged gifts. Graham was spoiled yet again and got a rocking horse, lots of super cute clothes, and tons of fun toys!! Chad got a tool box, I got VS velour sweatpants and sweatshirt and we got an icecream maker, Mer also got me a really pretty necklace. We had such a wonderful Christmas, but the best part was spending it with our families.


Our niece Charlotte


My sister Meredith and her hubby Randall

Me and Mer! Of course, we accidentally dressed alike (again)....It's happening more and more!!!

My Dad, Graham and I


Charlotte and her new shopping cart


Graham and his new rocking horse

Grahammer in his new hat

Charlotte got the girl version

Graham Cracker and Mimi ( My Momma)

Charlotte trying on her new headband

Me and Mer with the kiddos
Me and Evan (Our nephew)

No comments: