February 27, 2011

My Crushes

Got this post idea from this blog here and I loved it. Here's some of  my everyday stuff I absolutely can't live without...




1. St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal and Shea butter lotion. I put this on as soon as I get out of the shower. I found it a couple years ago and have been addicted ever since.
2. Gain Laundry Detergent in Spring Lavender. This stuff smells amazing. My sister-in-law introduced me to Gain and I love the lavender scent. Especially when I wash the sheets, it's so nice to smell calming lavender while drifting off to sleep. I still wash Graham's clothes in Dreft, though. Anyone know how long you're supposed to do that?



3. Chanel Chance Perfume... worn it for years and still love it. Even though I don't wear it every single day, I still consider having it a necessity.

4. Banana Republic Navy Blazer... This is a new item I just got last week. I love it because it is so versatile, and instantly polishes an ordinary outfit

 5. Ballet Flats, a must-have for a mommy. No, I don't always wear
Tory Burch but if I could I would. So many fun colors and styles. I wore out my Tory Burch flip flops during my pregnancy. I should put those on my bday wish list....

6. Simple diamond (CZ that is..) studs. I rarely leave the house without these in my ears


7. Folgers Coffee.... I'm  a Mom of an 8 month old... need I say more?

8. Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser. I've used this facewash for years and it has kept most all breakouts at bay, L.O.V.E. it. My face feels so clean after using it, and has this cooling feeling that is so refreshing.

 9. My iPhone. I am addicted. I love how it is so easy to snap pictures of Graham.
 
10.Olay face moisturizer. I inherited my addiction from my Mom. She has used it for decades. I love how it gives my face an instant glow
11. Paci wipes. A lifesaver. Graham loves him a paci and loves dropping it even more. I feel confident these get them clean when soap and a sink are nowhere in sight.
12. Cherry Chapstick... Alas, my nightly routine is not complete without the application of this little gem. I literally have a hard time falling asleep if I don't have any. Love the Cherry smell. It's also great for daytime, love the slight color it gives my lips, and its so natural. I'm not a fan of a lot of color on my lips.


1 comment:

Melissa Edwards said...

We still use Dreft or any free and clear type laundry soap for Noah. But he has lot's of allergies.

I too loved paci wipes and the way they smell!