March 31, 2011

In 25 Days...

You can find me and Chad here:
 and here:
 and here:
and here:

Yep, that's right we are finally going on a very belated honeymoon!!! I am a little nervous about leaving my baby for 7 whole nights, (considering we've never left him for ONE!) but I know he will be in very good hands with our parents. My biggest fear is missing a major milestone, aka his first steps or something major!! But, I think he is for sure a good couple months away from that. We are getting more excited about this trip by the day and I am sooo looking forward to getting 7 nights of good sleep and getting to sleep in!!

2 comments:

Thayn Family said...

O MY GOSH!!! That is so exciting! Me and Damon want to crash your belated honeymoon. Is that ok?? HAHA!

Melissa Edwards said...

You have no idea how jealous I am. I guarantee you it will be hard the first couple of nights then fly by and you will be so anxious by the last day to see Graham you won't be able to sit still. LOL! That's how California was for us when we left Noah at 11 months.