March 8, 2011

This & That

First off all, we had a great and busy weekend! Friday night, we caught up with some friends and headed to The Woodlands for some PF Changs. We left the munchkin at home with Chad's parents.  And before we left, he pulled himself up on the coffee table! Go Graham!! He had a good time playing with his Grandparents before bedtime. Saturday, we went to Graham's buddy Tripp's 1st birthday party! It was a lot of fun, Graham loved playing with all the kids, and sweet Tripp seemed to have a great 1st birhday. After the party, we decided to head up to look at a bedroom set we've been looking at. We've been wanting to get a King bed ever since we moved into our house. They happened to be having a sale, so we ended up buying it! We got a King size 4 poster bed, dresser, mirror and two nightstands. It will be delivered on Saturday, and we cannot wait!! Here's a picture


Ahh we love it!!! So excited!

Sunday, we slept in and missed church. We joined Lifetime Fitness last week, and I had a free session with a personal trainer, so I did that and then swam 4 laps in the pool. The rest of the day I did laundry and even though I slept in, I was completely exhausted. Monday, I came down with a fever so I know why I was so tired! I took some tylenol, and forced myself to go get some bedding for our new bed, since we have to paint before the furniture gets here on Saturday. I bought some neutral bedding, along with a sheet set, two king size pillows and 2 table lamps all for around $230 from Marshall's Homegoods in The Woodlands! Can't wait to see it all come together!! Just need some curtains, and maybe a few toss pillows and a throw to tie it all together with the wall color. The tylenol wore off on my way home, and I almost fainted when we finally got home while changing Graham's diaper! Chad let me relax on the couch the rest of the night and we watch The Bachelor: The Women Tell All... It was a good one! We had a busy week planned too, but I had to cancel hosting the weekly biblestudy/playgroup I was supposed to host on Wednesday and dinner with Chad's grandmother tonight, since I'm sick. Going to try to make myself go get some paint samples today. Hopefully Sunday I will have picture to post of our new Master Bedroom and guest bedroom (we're moving our current furniture in the spare room). Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Christina Bassi said...

How exciting. What a beautiful bed! :)