May 26, 2011

Blue Bear, Sesame Street & Big boy baths

Graham has been all about his blue bear lately. He sleeps with it every night and usually wants it when I get him out of his crib in the morning or after naps. I wonder if this will be a long friendship like my sister and I had with our "Puffies" (Puffalumps, for those who remember that 80's-90's fad) Here he is right after his afternoon nap yesterday :)
We also introduced him to Sesame Street last week, and he loves it! Not too sure about Cookie Monster, though. I think he's so big and loud,  it scares him a little. He loves the songs and other characters, though. Here he is having an afternoon snack of cheerios, along with a little Bert & Ernie :)

Graham also graduated from his baby bath seat! I figured since he is pretty much a walker, it was time to say good-bye to the bath cradle. He is now sitting up in the tub after I got him a bath mat (Sesame Street themed, of course). He loves it & thinks he is one hot tamale!




No comments: