May 3, 2011

Happy Easter 2011!!

We had a great Easter with our little man and families! I took Graham to see the Easter Bunny at The Woodlands Mall, and he was terrified, poor kid. I am a mean mommy and handed him off anyway and snapped a few pics. Then we went to the carousel and Graham was equally scared and excited :) Actually, my first job was at The Woodlands Mall carousel/ customer service! Nearly 10 years later I am taking my own son there, crazy!! Saturday we went over to my parents neigborhood for an easter egg hunt with Graham's cousin Charlotte, and to play at the park. Then we had some more easter egg fun at Mimi's and Papa's house (my parents). Easter morning we were leaving for our cruise, but we managed to do Graham's Easter basket in the morning, go to church with Chad's parents, hand Graham off to my parents, and finish packing. Whew!! Enjoy the pictures!



















"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... "
1 Peter 1:3

1 comment:

Melissa Edwards said...

Oh he looks so excited about those eggs! Hahaha! Oh and next year the easter bunny will only be that much worse. We couldn't even get Noah within inches of him this year. So we gave up. Last year he looked scared but didn't cry.