May 25, 2011

Walker, Texas Ranger

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet, but on May 2nd (which also happens to be my Dad's birthday :) Graham decided to take his first steps!!!! I was home alone with him when it happened, so Chad was so sad he missed it and so was I. It was such an exciting moment. He was standing holding on to the ottoman, when I coaxed him with a toy over to me. He took a few steps and kind of fell into my arms. I was so excited, and so was he!!!! A precious moment I will remember forever. He did it a few more times that day, and for his daddy when he got home from work. His daddy nicknamed him "Walker, Texas Ranger" Here's a video I took of his "2nd steps" since I didn't have the camera ready for the first ones.

2 comments:

The Sweatman Family said...

Cute! He was so proud =) He is adorable!

Melissa Edwards said...

Awesome! He was so proud!!