July 7, 2011

Children's Museum

This morning my friend Traci and I took our boys to a nearby children's museum. It was so nice to be able to let Graham run around in a baby proofed zone. We chased the boys around for awhile, snapped pictures, then grabbed lunch at the mexican restaraunt next door. Fun morning! This afternoon Graham is going to the doctor to get some shots, so wish us luck! Happy Thursday!! :)

Graham trying to steal some toys from a fellow museum goer


Graham made a little friend, they followed eachother around the whole time!

Pretending to be a fireman like his Papa! (My dad was the fire chief of our hometown before he retired from the FD)



The view of Graham I see most of the time these days

Graham took a tumble, and his little friend tried to cheer him up! So sweet!!!

Tripp was playing with Graham here, but I couldn't snap the picture before he took off!

Graham loved to climb up the slide... I see a lot of climbing in our future......


2 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

Hey Bren,

I love the new look of your blog. You have such a cute family. Graham is walking now! How exciting! Wish we could come down and see you guys! Well, thank goodness for blogs! :-)

Melissa Edwards said...

We are members in Dallas. Love taking Noah there!