September 16, 2011

12 Week Ultrasound

I had my 3rd doctor appointment Tuesday and we had our 12 week ultrasound! Baby is growing healthy and big. I love this 12 week ultrasound because they look more like a baby now are actually moving around! I always get nervous between the 8 wk and 12 wk ultrasound because your symptoms are easing up by now but you're not showing or feeling the baby yet. Thankfully, all my fears were put to rest and the baby is most definitely in there and doing well! S/he was actually drinking the amniotic fluid and bouncing up and down! It looked like it may have even had the hiccups! The measurements look great and baby is growing right on track. His/her sweet little heart was beating at a strong 162 bpm, but it took a few times to measure because s/he was moving so much! Busy little baby! We got an extra long ultrasound to get all the measurements so I wasn't complaining :) We scheduled our gender ultrasound for October 7th and our gender reveal party will be on the 8th !!! So exciting!!! Here are the pictures of our sweet baby love! The profile shot is impressive if I do say so myself.



2 comments:

Cole & Nicole Mulder said...

We found out on the 7th as well what our little blessings are! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Melissa Edwards said...

Wow! That profile shot is impressive. Beautiful baby!!