October 13, 2011

16 Weeks

I'm back!! We ended up having to get a new computer because the motherboard crashed on our old one. That's why I've been so behind on blogging lately. I've missed several weeks of my pregnancy updates, but I can't remember everything that I felt those past 4 weeks, so I'm just going to start from here.
How Far Along: 16 Weeks

Size of baby: An Avocado

Total Weight Gain/Loss: This is so weird to me, but I still haven't gained any weight and as of yesterday I was weighing in at 120.8 lbs. I talked to my doctor's nurse yesterday and she said it's fine. My next appointment is next Thursday, so I'll probably bring it up then. I just can't believe I haven't gained any weight and I keep losing!
 
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my bella band and using it to make regular jeans more comfy and hold up my maternity jeans since there still too loose. My normal shirts still fit fine.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!!!

Movement: I'm still waiting for those first precious flutters

Sleep: Sleeping good other than being woken up by a toddler (Graham's sleeping is another story....) Trying to sleep on my side, but I usually wake up on my back.

What I miss: Coffee
 
Cravings:  I've been craving fruits and veggies
 
Symptoms: My wedding ring was a little tough to get off today, but it could just be due to salt. Now that I'm in the second tri, most of the queasiness is gone and I'm feeling pretty good.
 
Best Moment this week: Finding out we're having a girl!!! And shopping for girl clothes!! :)

Best comment of the week: "Your daughter will be beautiful" doesn't get much better than that :)

What I'm looking forward to: Decorating Claire's nursery! I have a lot of ideas and I'm curious to see how it will all come together. The first step is figuring out what to do with the furniture we have in her room right now & deciding if we will get new furniture for her or use Graham's nursery furniture.
 
Milestones:Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
 
 

No comments: