October 21, 2011

Doctor's Appointment: 17 Weeks

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and we got an ultrasound, which I wasn't expecting so that was nice! Since I switched doctor's, they had to measure Claire to date the pregnancy. Everything looks perfect so far! She was measuring 17 weeks, 1 day so she was a couple of days behind my due date, but since every baby develops at their own pace at this stage, that is perfectly normal. She had her ankles crossed part of the time, and then she had her little body folded in half with her legs up by her face, and all her extremities in front of her. She is defniltey a girl, and she is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Well, besides her big brother, of course. We were able to get a neat 3D picture of her beautiful little face, too!!! So amazing to see your baby's face for the first time!!! My next appointment is in 3 weeks, where I'll get an anatomy scan. So thankful to the Lord that our precious girl is growing good, and that we have a healthy mommy and baby!!!




No comments: