October 24, 2011

Weekly Dinner Menu

I have to say, last weeks dinner menu was great! The enchilada casserole and crock pot angel chicken were both huge hits! I felt a lot less stressed over making dinner, and just felt like the week went smoother. I looked forward to dinner every night. It's not a huge stresser for me, but I always kind of dread figuring out what we're having that night, so it eliminated any of that.  We ended up eating leftovers the next night a few times, so I didn't cook the salsa chicken, so that made it on this weeks menu. Also, for crock pot dinners, go get crock pot liners!!! You just line your crockpot, then throw away after the meal!! Love little things like that that make life easier! :) Here's this weeks dinner menu:

MONDAY: Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken, Served over Uncle Ben's Converted Rice, Pinto Beans

TUESDAY: Cheeseburger Macaroni, Fresh Steamed Brocolli

WEDNESDAY: Crock-Pot Pizza Soup, Salad & Crescent Rolls

THURSDAY: Smothered Chicken, Fresh Steamed Asparagus, and Baked Potatoes (Having my parents over for dinner for my Momma's birthday!!!)

FRIDAY: Going out to eat with friends!!

SATURDAY: Lunch: Sandwiches at home (grilled cheese or tuna salad)
                        Dinner: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

SUNDAY: Leftovers/Fend for youself/Maybe I'll make Chili

No comments: