November 1, 2011

19 Weeks

I can't believe I almost half way through my pregnancy! I know we have a ways to go, but I am already just so excited to meet this baby girl. I am feeling so blessed that we get to have one of each! I can't stop looking at sweet baby clothes, nursery ideas, bows and headbands and all things girly.

How Far Along: 19 Weeks


Size of baby: A Mango


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed yesterday at 122.8, so still no significant weight gain.

Maternity Clothes: Same as last week: bella band, maternity jeans, maternity tops. 
Gender: Girl, excited for our 20 week ultrasound next week!

Movement: Chad has felt her once or twice more, and she is moving everyday. Still feeling the bubbles popping sensation, and rolls, a few harder kicks.

Sleep: Same as last week: Sleeping good!

What I miss: Nothing really new
Cravings: I am loving some Halloween candy

Symptoms: Feeling good this week, but I feel my stomach pull a little when I lay on my side. Might be about time to get a pregnancy pillow.

Best Moment this week: Got Claire an adorable swimsuit from Baby Gap for $2!!! Also, I found a crib skirt I looove and I am feeling better about what I want to get for her nursery and how it will all turn out. Can't wait to start buying now!!!

Best comment of the week: Nothing comes to mind
.
What I'm looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound next week, and also our 3rd anniversary!

Milestones: At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces, she's getting there!

  • Developing a protective coating over her skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at her birth.



  • Working on her five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in her brain.





  • No comments: