November 15, 2011

21 Weeks

How Far Along: 21 Weeks


Size of baby: A large banana


Total Weight Gain/Loss: This morning I weighed 127.4, so finally up about 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Gender: Girl!!


Movement: I'm feeling her higher up, so I know she is getting bigger. She's kicked me pretty hard a few times, but mostly still rolling and bunching up in balls


Sleep: Sleeping good!


What I miss: Starting to miss having a flat tummy 


Cravings: At this moment, Chick-fil-A is calling my name! :)


Symptoms: My belly button is starting to get flatter.

Best Moment this week: Strangers are noticing now that I'm pregnant. As I'm walking, I catch people looking at my mid section :)

Best comment of the week: Nothing comes to mind
.

What I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for!!! And getting to wear maternity pants for Thanksgiving dinner is a bonus ;)


Milestones:At 10.5 inches and about 12.2 ounces, she's big enough now that you've probably been feeling her movements.  As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)! If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!


No comments: